Happy Birthday Charlie!

How can you be one already? The year went by so very fast. You are learning things at a furious pace. I watch as you climb the stairs all by youself with lightning speed, as you figure out how to stack the rings back in place, and try to use your spoon on your own. You tell us when you want more of something by putting your hands together in sign, and sometimes by just grunting loudly. You sleep like a champ, your laugh is infectious, and you give the best slobbery kisses a Mom could want. Just please don't climb up and away too fast...I want to remember every moment.


It is a great big world out there and I know you are anxious to explore. I'm just glad you will need me to help you do that for a few more years. Happy Birthday Baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children know best

Just say Yes!

Izzy's rainbow party - behind the scenes