We're going to Disney Land!

Well, the land of Disney anyway. I'm going to the Experimental Biology meeting in Anaheim and Charlie is coming with me. Charlie's Gram is coming with us and they will play in sunny California while I'm meeting with other scientists (I hope to play some, too).

I'm a bit nervous about our 3 hour flight. Charlie has flown before but he was really small and not yet mobile. This will be a different story. I polled my friends that travel with little ones on a regular basis and got lots of good suggestions to keep Charlie entertained. I'm hoping for the best. It will be an adventure either way.

If Charlie has as much fun on the trip as he had helping me pack, we'll be in good shape.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children know best

Just say Yes!

Izzy's rainbow party - behind the scenes