Charlie's World will turn upside down come March

Up til now, this blog has been Charlie's and Charlie's alone. But soon, he will have to share his blog, along with about everything else in his life. Oh boy.


As of March 24, baby #2 will join our home between the speed bumps. This is our first picture of him/her taken at 12 weeks old. We'll find out in just a few short weeks whether Charlie will have a little sister or little brother. While I'm sure having a sibling will throw Charlie for a loop at first, I know he will be a great big brother.

Comments

  1. HIP HIP HURRAY! Although I've known for awhile, I'm SUPER excited to be an aunt x 2! Charlie will be an excellent big bro...just like his daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think you are right Paige... I see feminine and delicate features in this pic too. LOL So excited, Aunt Ju- Ju X's 5! I think I got you beat Aunt Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely have me beat Julie! I'm hoping for some pink too...Haley's mega wardrobe wants to be used again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all of you, Paige! This is exciting news!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children know best

Just say Yes!

Izzy's rainbow party - behind the scenes