Gaining steam




Check out what rolled into Union Station this past weekend....a real, live steam engine! This train was massive and immaculate, polished to a shine. It was only here for a few days so we went to check it out yesterday afternoon after I got home from my trip. I wasn't sure we could get very close to it, so I didn't bring my real camera - wish I had!




The steam train pulled out of town early this morning - but not before blowing the whistle quite a few times. It was a very startling way to wake up and scared Charlie. I'm glad to be home, 5 days felt like a long time. Feeling pretty tired, but hoping a few days at home will help me gather steam for the next trip later this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children know best

Just say Yes!

Izzy's rainbow party - behind the scenes