In like a lion...



Were we really at the beach just a week and a few days ago? Seems like a million years. Winter has hit hard over the last week and I don't know about anyone else, but I am so ready for Spring.
 
I promise an update on Modern on Meadow next week. The whole situation has been too depressing to write about - nothing to report, we're way behind schedule. But I guess in the interest of telling it like it is, I should report on the uneventful and the frustrating aspects of this redesign as well as the fun and exciting aspects. It certainly isn't all a bed of roses and we knew that going in. But I'm not thinking about it today - it's Friday and I'm looking forward to the weekend.
 
Thanks for the comments on my post on Marissa Mayer both here and on my Facebook page (Anne Marie Slaughter herself actually read my post!). I love discussing these career-life issues and pro/dissenting opinions are always welcome. I'm still thinking about the matter and will follow up with more thoughts soon. But enough serious talk, I'm going to let Charlie and Izzy have the last word today...
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children know best

Just say Yes!

Izzy's rainbow party - behind the scenes